Services & Rates
Currently I offer massage in a clients home or in a treatment office in Central Square, Cambridge.
I am generally available for in-office massage on alternate Sundays.
For more information, please visit Christina Francis Massage Therapy here or click below to schedule a massage. Please be sure to note in your booking that you are a client of Andrew. Alternatively, you can call or email me to schedule.
Christina Francis Massage Therapy Rates
30 minutes – $50
60 minutes – $85
90 minutes – $120
Christina Francis Massage Therapy
44 Pearl Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
I will supply the massage table, fresh linens, massage oils, and a luxurious heated massage pad and, if you’d like, music to accompany the massage. Reiki can be incorporated into any massage.
Introductory Massage Rates
60 Minutes – $95
75 Minutes – $105
90 Minutes – $120
120 Minutes – $175
Introductory Reiki Rates
60 Minutes – $75
75 Minutes – $90
Prepay for 5 treatments and receive a 10% discount!
Prepay for 10 treatments and receive a 15% discount!
Refer a friend. Once they complete their first appointment, you will receive 15% off your next massage. (Does not apply to multi-massage prepays.)
All rates include travel within the Rt. 128 beltway. Outside of 128, there may be additional travel costs based on location and time of appointment.
NO TIPPING POLICY: Tipping an LMT can be confusing. In order to keep your mind and body relaxed, I have a no tipping policy. If you were pleased with your session, please refer a friend in lieu of tipping.
- Canceling your appointment: If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please offer 24 hours notice. If you cancel within 24 hours of scheduled time, you will be charged half the cost of your session. In cases of emergencies no fees will apply. Please call(no e-mail) should you need to cancel within 24 hours.
- Not showing for your appointment: If you do not show up for your appointment, you will be charged the full cost of the session.
- Arrival time: Please be prepared for my arrival 15 minutes before for your appointment to allow for setup time. The time we set aside for your appointment is completely yours. If you are not prepared for you session, you are missing out on your massage time. The session will end at the time scheduled and the full cost of the session is expected as the time was set aside for you.
- If I cancel your appointment: If I need to cancel your appointment for any reason within 24 hours of the scheduled time, you will receive discounted rates at your next appointment. I hope I never have to cancel, but emergencies and illness happen.
- Times when massage isn’t beneficial: If a client presents with signs and/or symptoms of illness that contraindicate massage (fever, undiagnosed rash, contagious infection), the session will be re-scheduled. This is to protect the health of both the client and the therapist. Please be considerate and call if you are unwell.
- Massage serves as a therapeutic tool to enhance well-being. Massage is not a substitute for medical treatment. Massage therapists are not qualified to diagnose conditions, prescribe treatment or perform spinal/skeletal manipulations. Any information imparted by the therapist in the course of treatment should not be construed as such.